- Mission & Goals
- Working Groups
- Convener’s Corner
- Partners & Allies
- Photo Gallery
We are seeking a Senior Criminal Justice Reform Director to guide our current criminal justice reform work and build toward longer-term campaign efforts. The advisor will be a senior member of the FWD.us staff. The ideal candidate is a self-starter; can manage multiple campaign projects; likes working in a solutions-oriented, fast-paced campaign environment; and welcomes operating in a bipartisan campaign framework that values working with those directly impacted and non-traditional allies to achieve public policy victories.
FWD.us is a bipartisan organization started by key leaders in the tech community to promote policies to keep the United States and its citizens competitive in a global economy, starting with commonsense immigration reform.
You will be responsible for:
- Seeking out, creating, and building coalitions around new opportunities and strategies to pass state, local and federal criminal justice reforms
- Developing and helping to manage all criminal justice reform advocacy campaigns
- Recruiting and managing a criminal justice reform team
- Potentially serving as a public spokesperson on criminal justice reform
Other helpful skills:
- At least 6 years of experience building and leading advocacy and/or electoral campaigns
- Strong understanding of criminal justice policy challenges and reform opportunities
- Deep familiarity and relationships with state/federal criminal justice reform organizations is a plus’
- Management experience required
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us your resume.