Join us on our Facebook Page (@publicwelfarefdn) to take part in the conversation about how we – together – can catalyze a transformative approach to justice that is community-led, restorative, and racially just.
Livestream will begin at 4:00pm ET on Tuesday, April 9th.
- Amanda Alexander, Founding Executive Director, Detroit Justice Center
- Quincy Booth, Director of DC Department of Corrections
- Eduardo Ferrer, Juvenile Justice Initiative at Georgetown Law
- Keela Hailes, Reentry Manager, Free Minds
- Candice Jones, President and CEO, Public Welfare Foundation
- Clinton Lacey, Director of DC Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services
- Yanique Redwood, President and CEO, Consumer Health Foundation
- Danielle Sered, Author of Until We Reckon and Executive Director of Common Justice
- Syrita Steib-Martin, Founding Executive Director, Operation Restoration
- Gabrielle Tayac, Activist, The Piscataway Indian Nation
- Performance by students from the Duke Ellington School of the Arts Jazz Ensemble
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK LIVE!
Copyright © 2019 Public Welfare Foundation.
Public Welfare Foundation
1200 U Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009