· Queen Adesuyi, Policy Manager, Drug Policy Alliance
· Corey Barnette, Founder and CEO, Kinfolk Dispensary; Owner and President, District Growers LLC
· David Grosso, former D.C. Council Member; Partner, Arent Fox LLP
· Emily Gunston, Deputy Attorney General for Legislative Affairs and Policy, D.C. Office of the Attorney General
· Crystal Marshall, Member, Community Family Life Services Speakers Bureau
The discussion will be moderated by Martin Austermuhle, Reporter and Editor at WAMU 88.5.
This event is the fourth and final in a summer series of public forums on urgent justice topics in the District hosted by the Council for Court Excellence (CCE) in partnership with the Office of the D.C. Auditor (ODCA). Each of these lively forums featured experts, local stakeholders, and individuals affected by law or public policy that’s ripe for change in D.C. Speakers addressed barriers to reform, explored how community perceptions and needs are being addressed, and dug into viable options for change. You can watch recordings of past events here. CCE and ODCA will publish transcripts of each event. Follow @CCE_for_DC and @ODCA_DC for updates and join the conversation on Twitter by using #DCJusticeForums.