- Mission & Goals
- Working Groups
- Convener’s Corner
- Partners & Allies
- Photo Gallery
- This event has passed.
You’re Invited: Google Criminal Justice Forum
May 17, 2016 @ 5:45 am - 8:00 am EDT
In the last year, Google has made a significant commitment to supporting organizations and innovators advancing criminal justice reform. On May 17th, at Google’s DC office, a forum on mass incarceration and justice reform will be held to continue the conversation on opportunities to rethink our criminal justice system.
Featured Speakers include:
- The Honorable Eric Holder
- Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ)
- Representative Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI)
- Representative Karen Bass (D-CA)
- Venida Browder, mother of Khalief Browder
- Formerly incarcerated leaders
- Children of the incarcerated
Please download a virtual experience of solitary confinement here, presented by The Guardian.
Tues. May 17, 9:45 a.m. – 12 p.m